Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Reading Task W8 T2

This week in my reading WS we had to do 3 create tasks! we had to read 3 different books and make a create task for each one, I did all the drawing tasks and it took me ages but I did it and it was really fun here they are.

For the first one I chose the story Gustav the Goldfish by Dr. Seuss and you had to make a wanted poster like they escaped prison or they did a crime. (Ignore my arm) you can call the number if you want.. it's McDonald's.. please get me some fries.

For the next one I chose Green eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss, I chose the task where we had to make our own book cover, I'm actually pretty proud of mine you can also search the real cover if you want, but anyway here it is.

And for my last one I chose the book lost and found by Oliver Jeffers, and basically you just find an animal in the book and draw it and what scene it's in.

3 comments:

1. Good job. But I'm too broke to buy you fires:(

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sam, It's ok that your can't afford to buy me fires. :)

Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.